Saturday, September 13, 2008

Glad for Gladneys

Along time ago, two years before James and I were even brought into this world, a man named Frank hired my father Mike Miller as a State Farm agent in Colorado. As the years rolled on, and State Farm trips took place, Frank new me only as one of the little blonde Miller girls. Now over 20 years have gone by and now we meet in Tonga of all places. They are on their very nice 46' Island Packet traveling the world after a much deserved retirement having the time of their lives. Since my father used to buy Frank a beer everytime they met to show his appreciation for hiring him, Frank insisted that he buy James and I a beer to make up for all the brewskies my dad put him through. They are a great couple and we look forward to seeing them more in the islands. They really followed their dreams and gave it all they had to get here!

No comments: